A skilled nurse performs a variety of duties to care and comfort for patients requiring medical services. A skilled nurse implements and evaluates patient care while performing nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate patients.
At Gilead, our team provide individualized care under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services.
Our Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment may include but not limited to:
• Assuring that the safety and physical comfort of the patient are met as well as the patient’s emotional and spiritual needs.
• Performing nursing procedures for which his or her training has provided the necessary skills and judgment.
• Assisting with the rehabilitation of patients according to the care plan directed by the physician.
• Observing and recording all pertinent information and reporting to the appropriate supervisor and physician.
• Teaching patients, family members, and auxiliary nursing personnel proper health maintenance care.
• Keeping patients at home and reducing the risk of hospitalization.